I just looked at the calendar and realized what week it is.
Yep, that's right, we have our March meeting this Saturday!
We have quite a bit of business stuff to cover, so I hope you can be there!
On the agenda:
1. Changing our scheduled week based on our survey results.
2. Figuring out how to hook up to the TV in the meeting room (we need to know what kind of cable to use... my laptop doesn't have an HDMI port).
3. Testing our Skype knowledge (if someone else can bring a laptop so we can play telephone, that would be awesome).
4. Planning for our virtual meetings in April (with Ane Muligan) and May (with Lindsey Brackett).
5. Discussing critique options as a group.
5. CELEBRATING Darlia's first contract!!!
Don't forget (like I almost did). Seriously, I feel like half my brain went with that hour we lost to DST. Anyone else suffering from brain deprivation thanks to the time change?